Thanksgiving is a great time to prepare the heart for the holiday season. It’s a great time to reflect on the past, enjoy the present, and look hopefully at the future.
I’ve got so much to be thankful for so here is my list for 2016
- God – Thanks for creating me, and loving me
- Jesus – Thanks for loving me so much that you gave up your life for me
- Holy Spirit – Thanks for shaping my heart each day to grow in holiness
- Kara – You know I don’t deserve anything close to you for a wife & there is nothing more un-replaceable in my life than you. God uses you to make me better each day. Thanks!
- My 3 Sons – Seriously, I’m not worthy of having such gifts from God. He has lavished me with riches like no other. When it comes to the riches of fatherhood I am blessed beyond all measure.
- Parents – Without you #4, and #5 would have never been an option. Your sacrificial giving both as a kid and as an adult is inspiring.
- My Sisters – You know I’m not perfect and you love me in spite of it. Thank you!
- Friends – I’ve been blessed with so many friends and such great people by God that I can’t believe it is possible to be loved more. That is a great place to be and I wish everyone could feel that.
- Work and Boss – I love my job, and I love my boss. I’m thankful that he shows love and mercy when we need it. I am thankful for all my co-workers as they make each day special.
- I’m thankful for my Church Family, you all make each week so incredible. I love the love that you shower us with.
- I’m thankful for our pastor who is a great shepherd
- I’m thankful that I can read God’s Word
- I’m thankful that in my Creator’s eyes I’m blameless (because of Jesus blood)
- I’m thankful that my family and I have not known hunger.
- I’m thankful for good times.
- I’m thankful for a heart that can be molded and changed.
- I’m thankful for shelter and transportation
- I’m thankful for finding my sons school to help him learn.
- I’m thankful that God has put a incredible heart in my wife.
- I’m thankful that my boys love God.
- I’m just thankful……….